Gutzwiller Fonds Management AG is the institutional fund management arm of E. Gutzwiller & Cie, Banquiers. Established in 2001, and based in Basel, our clients include financial institutions, mutual funds and family offices. We manage seven open-ended funds:
- Gutzwiller ONE (USD) – US Equities – Value
- Gutzwiller TWO (USD) – Alternative Fund of Funds
- Gutzwiller TWO (CHF) – Alternative Fund of Funds
- EG Swiss Equities (CHF) – (qualified investors)
- EG European Equities (EUR) – (qualified investors)
- EG Global Equities (EUR) – (qualified investors)
- EG CHF Bond Fund (CHF) – (qualified investors)
GFM’s capital is owned by E. Gutzwiller & Cie, Banquiers (established in 1886), one of the founding members of the Swiss Private Bankers Association.
The four partners of E. Gutzwiller & Cie, individually and collectively, are personally liable for the firm’s obligations.