Gutzwiller TWO (USD) - Alternative Fund of Funds
Last Price USD 162.40*
To provide significant long-term capital appreciation by investing in event-driven alternative funds. Gutzwiller TWO seeks performance with a low correlation to stock indices.
The investment approach is conservative; the team actively combines Merger Arbitrage, Distressed Securities, and Special Situations. As performance of these underlying strategies depends on the realization of a specific event, they are not considered to be at market risk.
Gutzwiller TWO, as a fund of funds, offers access to selected funds in each class, including funds that are not commonly available to investors. These Fund managers offer more than 20 years experience in the event-driven space.
The investment policy pursues the principle of risk diversification and aims to achieve a long term out performance in comparison to the "US Treasury Notes and bonds 0-1Year".
- Event driven technique is fairly conservative
- Not at market risk but realization of a specific event
- Access to selected fund manager in each class
- Low volatility
- Low leverage
- Long track record
- Manager has a solid arbitrage experience
- ISIN (USD) CH0013139156
- Subscription: Quarterly / Monthly (upon request)
- Redemption: Monthly, no fee
- First minimum investment: USD 10'000
- Audit: Ernst & Young AG, Basel
* Exclusive Potential Subscriptions Fees