Gutzwiller ONE (USD) - US Equities - Value
Last Price USD 386.00*
Gutzwiller One provides long-term capital appreciation by investing primarily in a well-diversified portfolio of undervalued U.S. equities.
The investment approach is conservative, based on independent fundamental research. Fund managers use a disciplined, bottom-up, value-orientated approach to identify growing companies at discounted or reasonable valuations - combine 'value investing with 'non-consensus thinking'.
The fund can invest in large, medium and small cap stocks. The fund is mostly invested in blue-chip companies with global operations. The investment policy pursues the principle of risk diversification and aims to achieve a long term capital appreciation.
- Long track record
- Quality investment focus
- Concentrated portfolio of established U.S. companies operating well diversified businesses
- Focus on profitability, and growth potential at reasonable valuations
- Investors rather than speculators
- Low turnover
- ISIN (USD) CH0012453558
- No minimum investment
- No redemption fees
- Audit: Ernst & Young AG, Basel
* Exclusive Potential Subscriptions Fees