EG CHF Bond Fund (CHF) - Swiss Bond Fund
QIF - Qualified Investor Fund
Letzter Kurs USD *
The primary investment objective of the fund, considering the effect of inflation, is the preservation of principal. The secondary objective is to provide investors, in the long-term, with an attractive surplus return compared to Swiss government bonds.
The Gutzwiller CHF Bond Fund invests predominantly (>90%) in bonds denominated in Swiss francs. Any currency risks vs. Swiss Francs are hedged. The acceptable rating quality of the underlying bonds ranges from AAA to at least BB-, with the below-investment grade component being limited to 20%. Furthermore, the average duration of the fund shall not exceed 5 year. The broad diversification over countries, sectors and maturities reduces risks compared to single-line investments significantly.
- Directional Exposure to the Swiss Franc corporate bonds universe
- Average rating is Investment Grade
- Average duration below 5 years
- No currency risk
- Only for qualified investors
- ISIN CH0443337024
- Subscription and redemption: daily
- No minimum investment
- No redemption fees
- Audit: Ernst & Young AG, Basel
* Exclusive Potential Subscriptions Fees